WHO WE ARE
We are Wiinki’s Beauty from www.wiinkisbeauty.com and we collect your personal data and control how it will be used.
SCOPE OF THIS POLICY
We are committed to respect your privacy and protect the personal data you share with us and that we collect about you.
This policy tells you about how we use the personal data and why we collect it when you use our website.
It also provides more information about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
WE COLLECT YOUR FULL NAME, TITLE, ADRESS, EMAIL ADRESS, PHONE NUMBER AND DATE OF BIRTH WHEN YOU REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT WITH US
- Register your account with us
- Store your details so it is easier for you to login/order on your next visit
- Process and deliver any orders you place with us
- Send you updates about our services (including updates to our terms and policies)
- To register your membership of any loyalty scheme we operate from time to time
- To send our latest information and news to you by email (unless you tell us you do not want us to)
WE COLLECT YOUR EMAIL ADRESS WHEN YOU REGISTER TO RECEIVE OUR NEWS AND LATEST INFORMATION BY EMAIL
- To ensure you receive all the latest news and information about our new product releases, offers, discounts and events
WE COLLECT YOUR FULL NAME, TITLE, DELIVERY ADRESS, BILLING ADRESS, EMAIL ADRESS, PHONE NUMBER AND PAYMENT DETAILS WHEN YOU ORDER PRODUCTS FROM OUR WEBSITE
- To process your order and payment
- Deliver this to you and deal with any returns, refunds or customer services enquiries
- We may also use your email address and phone number to send you our latest news and information by email and/or SMS (unless you tell us that you do not want us to)
DETAILS OF YOUR PREVIOUS ORDERS, BROWSING HISTORY ON OUR WEBSITE AND PRODUCTS STORED IN YOUR WISHLIST
- To analyse what products/offers we think you will like
- Suggest these to you via your account
- Display adverts to you when you are browsing third party websites and social media
- Send you information about these by email
YOUR NAME, EMAIL ADRESS AND ANY OTHER INFORMATION YOU INCLUDE WHEN YOU SEND US A MESSAGE WITH A COMMENT OR QUESTION ON OUR WEBSITE, BY POST, EMAIL, WHATSAPP, PHONE OR ON ANY OTHER OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES (FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, YOUTUBE)
- To deal with your comment/question and contact you about this, if necessary.
YOUR NAME, EMAIL ADRESS AND ANY OTHER INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US WHEN YOU TAKE PART IN ANY CONTEST WE OPERATE ON OUR WEBSITE OR ANY OF OUR SOCIAL MEDIA
- To enter you into the contest
- With your consent, to send you details of our products, offers and events which we think will be of interest to you by email
YOUR POINTS BALANCE, PURCHASE DETAILS AND PERKS REDEEMED IN RESPECT OF ANY LOYALTY SCHEME WE OPERATE FROM TIME TO TIME
- To process your membership of our loyalty scheme
- To determine when you are eligible for perks
- To contact you in respect of exclusive offers and events available to loyalty scheme members
TECHNICAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR COMPUTER, TABLET OR PHONE (INCLUDING YOUR IP ADRESS, SCREEN RESOLUTION, BROWSER TYPE, OPERATING SYSTEM SOFTWARE TYPE AND DEVICE TYPE)
- To enable you to store your preferences on your device
- Display adverts to you about our products and offers which we think you might like when you are browsing other sites
- To analyse whether you enjoy reading the communications we send to you (by checking whether you have opened these or taken advantage of any of the offers in them)
- To improve our website so it is easier to use for our customers
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
EMBEBBED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
WHERE WE SEND YOUR DATA
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
When you have made a purchase from our website or app we want to make sure that you are kept up to date with all the latest products, events and offers available on our website so will send you messages by email and/or SMS unless you tell us that you do not want to continue receiving these messages by “opting out” or contacting us at email@example.com.
When we are relying on consent to sending you marketing communications, you can withdraw your consent at any time by following the opt-out link in any messages we send to you. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving messages relating to any loyalty program, you may miss out on exclusive offers and events.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do not sell your personal data to any third parties. We may share your personal data with our carefully selected third party service providers who help us provide our services to you, including:
- Our logistics/warehouse service provider
- Our couriers and similar delivery companies
- Our payment providers
- Our professional partners, including our marketing agencies and website hosts
- Our IT and technical service providers
In certain circumstances we may also need to share your personal data with our legal advisers, bankers, auditors and insurers and our regulators, including HM Revenue & Customs and with any third parties to who we choose to sell or transfer any part of our business or assets.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to use your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We do not transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) unless you make a purchase from or are based in a country outside of the European Economic Area.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know such information. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Our website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and apps. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATIONS FOR?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
We will retain your name, email address, address, phone number, date of birth, gender, details of previous purchases, searches and items saved in your wishlist, which we collect when you hold an account with us for such time as you continue to hold an account with us.
We will retain your name, email address, delivery address and billing address which you provide to us when you make a purchase on our website and all our correspondence with you for seven years following your last purchase or contact.
We will treat your payment information in line with the PCI DSS standards which are recognised worldwide.
We monitor how you engage with our emails and other electronic messages, and if you don’t open an email or message for 6 months you’ll automatically fall into a 30 day inactive program. If you’re still not active on email or messaging following this period, we’ll retire your contact details and stop contacting you with marketing actions.
We may need to retain your personal data for other purposes, e.g. operating your account or dealing with any enquiry you have made.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the following:
- The right to request access to personal data we are holding about you
- The right to request that the personal data we are holding about you be updated/corrected
- The right to request erasure of the personal data we hold about you
- The right to object to our processing of your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interests
- The right to object to processing for direct marketing
- The right to request that we restrict our processing of your personal data
- The right to request that your personal data be transferred to you or another provider
- The right to withdraw your consent to our processing (where we are relying on your consent)
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to make a complaint to your data protection regulator but please contact us first before escalating your complaint.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may change this policy from time to time to reflect how we are processing your personal data so you should review this policy regularly.
If we make any significant changes to the policy we will contact you to let you know.
If you have any questions about this policy or the personal data we collect about you, please contact us at email@example.com.
Alternatively you can write to us at
Av. Dr. Joaquim de Albuquerque 66